1. I’m not sure if this is what people mean when they say drugs kill but a Brazilian drugs trafficker was killed by his own stock when he was crushed by half a ton of marijuana.
2. What if I told you that 45 seconds is all you need to have your wine 5C cool? You don’t believe me? See the link http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-10/03/v-tex-rapid-cooling
3. Another tragedy struck in Lagos on Thursday morning when a chartered aircraft carrying the remains of a former Governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Agagu, 20 passengers and crew crashed less than a minute after take-off from the local wing of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja. See link for more detailed casualty report http://www.punchng.com/news/double-tragedy-aircraft-conveying-agagus-corpse-crashes-in-lagos/
4. FFA panel has found that Wi-Fi use is safe on planes even during takeoff and landing. I don’t know about you but I think this calls for a celebration 😀 See link for more details http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-10/03/wifi-is-safe-on-planes
5. If you want to get one of these bad boys for Christmas the time to pre-order is now. Ladies, if your man has been really good please dress up as Santa and hand him one of these. See link for more info http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/don-t-delay-sony-says-ps4-stock-will-be-tight-in-christmas-run-up-1186188