2. Let’s just say our kids are not going to grow up on NES…boy do I miss playing my NES
3. Real or Fake? Watch Jim Iyke catch the holy ghost sent by TB Joshua….NO COMMENT
4. Boko Haram kills over 40 in school….cowards!
These cowards continue to show themselves leaving disaster and bloodshed in their path. Even on religious grounds I know Islam disapproves of killing of children. But let us not get this confused with a holy war, these guys are just a sect of nut jobs and something serious has to be done about them. The situation is already out of hand.
5. Eventually we would all exist as biomechanical creatures, just think about it. But this is amazing advancement for neuro-mechanics (I might have coined this phrase myself).
Alfredo Moser: Bottle light inventor proud to be poor
1. What if I told you with only a bottle of water and some bleach you would never have to use a light bulb in the morning (as long as you live on the top floor that is). Alfredo has pulled off something similar to the work of Thomas Edison but he isn’t really looking to make a killing from his invention. See here for more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23536914
Dying Teen Is Being Denied A Heart Transplant Because He’s Had Trouble With The Law
2. Fifteen-year-old Anthony Stokes has less than six months to live unless he receives an emergency heart transplant. But his family has been told that Anthony doesn’t qualify for the transplant list because he has a “history of non-compliance” — partly due to his history of earning low grades and having some trouble with the law. Ermm…this kid is 15 and I can already feel this turning into another race matter…See more here: http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/08/12/2453941/dying-teen-heart-transplant/
Testicle-biting fish invading Denmark, authorities warn
4. Science fiction or reality? Serial entreprenure and billionaire Elon Musk unveiled designs and plans for his hyperloop superfast transport system costing a fraction of the currently proposed high speed rail project. To think I was talking about something similar only three days ago! See here for more: http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/12/news/economy/hyperloop-elon-musk/index.html
1.So you think your breakup was stressful? This girl was set ablaze! According to reports her ex pretty much empited a can of petrol on her and I’m sure you get the rest. This happened as far back as July but is only getting public attention now as it is about to go to court. I cannot begin to imagine why it took so long. See here for more: http://www.punchng.com/news/jilted-lover-sets-corps-member-friend-ablaze/
Vietnam to ban discussion of news on social media sites
3. Have you ever imagined going to jail for updating you Facebook status, or even worse, commenting? I Vietname there are talks to ban everything but personal conversations across all social media. The things the rulers of nations can dream up is unbelievable. Good luck to them. Click here to see more: http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-08/06/vietnam-decree-72